Friday, December 5, 2014

My Slink Obsession

My Slink Obsession’s December round is open!
*YS &YS* Visage Applier @ My Slink Obsession

YS&YS - New Slink Visage Applier @ My Slink Obsession

*YS&YS* @ My Slink Obsession - Maddalena *YS&YS* @ My Slink Obsession - Audrey
*YS&YS* @ My Slink Obsession - Valentina *YS&YS* @ My Slink Obsession - Zora
*YS&YS* @ My Slink Obsession - Emily
On first part of the HUD, you can choose among the basic face skin options given: a "bare" face, two different blush options on cheeks, and freckles version.
Each of the above is given in bald, blonde, black or brown hairbase option: just click on the one of your choice.
Once you've chosen the face base, choose makeups and/or Lipstick.
The HUD gives you eight different makeups (each of them can be used with darkbrown, light, red or black eyebrows) and eight lipstick colors.

*YS&YS* @ My Slink Obsession - Zora


No comments: