Sunday, January 10, 2010

Now & Then Challenge

Ok, could not resist to Sophia Harlow’s challenge, so I lost myself a couple days into some folders of my hard disk I didn't even remember to have, searching for any old pic of the newbies Monicuzza and Stefano ...

Sophia Harlow’s challenge

... if I remember correctly (I cannot recreate the outfits as the original items shall be lost in some archive boxes in some place of our sim ...) my top and pants were from Kitties Lair, hair was from Calla and skin from "RAC" (to me, Laq is still Rac ...).
Shoes were probably some freebie (they SHALL be, I cannot have bought them ... no no no, they were a freebie at Freebie Dungeon or Free Dove ...).
Stefano had a skin from Made Man (Sean connery ...)
About the clothes ... he refuses to search his inventory to fulfill my needs, and anyway he cleans his inventory so they are sadly lost in memories ...

Rotfl! Yesterday: 30/06/2007

... and now, 3 years later ...

Today: 10/01/2009

Monicuzza
Skin: *YS&YS* Adriana Lust - 09 SMoky Natural
Shape: *YS&YS* Stella
Eye: *YS&YS* RealEyes Frozen
Hair: >TRUTH< Lillian - treacle

Stefano:
Skin: Belleza Mathieu Deep Tan
Shape: *YS&YS* Custom
Eye: *YS&YS* RealEyes Frozen
Hair: UncleWeb St. Jeff Type A

Today: 10/01/2009

Monicuzza
Jacket:Paper Couture part of Snowdrift Suit
Undertop: INSOLENCE Lingerie Part of Lilly Black Satin
Pants: [LeeZu!] Robin Jeans /blue denim
Shoes: *YS&YS* Cala Saona BlackSnake
Necklace:*YS&YS* Whitepearl Necklace Gold
Sunglasses: [Armidi] Fi Umo Sunglasses

Stefano:
Jacket: *COCO* FlightJacket Black
Sweater and scarf: *ARGRACE* with you Black
Pants:AOHARU Vintage Denim Black
Boots: Truth Industria Work Boots
Sunglasses: Brutal Gear Criptycs Sunglasses

Today: 10/01/2009

Location: Tableau

Disclaimer: No Noob has been really harmed or harassed for this photo session ... lol!

1 comment:

Linka said...

ahahahhahahaha :)
nice to see your first sl face :) stefano was soooo hot :)
Kiss piccola