Sunday, August 2, 2009

Outfit of the day

And after the news... the outfit of the day...

Cool!

Skin: *YS&YS* Emma - Basic
Shape: *YS&YS* Vanessa
Eye: *YS&YS* RealEyes DeepBlue
Hair: Cake Papercut - Espresso Hair

02 08 2009

Top: MIEL am tulip tank - Champagne
Pant: *LeeZu*BritPants /beige
Bag:Dollita/ Martini handbag beige
Shoes:*YS&YS* OpenStiletto
Belt:*YS&YS* YS&YS Belt BrownSnake

Waiting...

Necklace:*YS&YS* Long necklace GoldWood
Bracelets:*YS&YS* Bangles Wood
Earrings: [glow] Studio Krakow Brown
Pose: [glow] Studio

Location: DeviousMind

6 comments:

Linka said...

Very beautiful, and really great pics:)

Kisses

Emi Bade said...

Cool style and photos!
I love the pants and belt <33

Monicuzza Babenco said...

Thanks Linka and Emi :))

Macy said...

This is the one of the best outfits I've ever seen! I have nothing much to say.

Macy said...

This is the one of the best outfits I've ever seen! I have nothing much to say.

Monicuzza Babenco said...

Thank you Macy :)