Thursday, July 9, 2009

Some Outfit...Lately

Lately i have been visiting some stunning sims, and i lose myself admiring around and taking pics...

Hallo :)


Skin: *YS&YS* Sunny - Reneè Rouge
Shape: *YS&YS* Pauline
Eye: *YS&YS* RealEyes Frozen
Hair: (P-K) Gemma bun - Encre

Goddes

Dress: (P-K) Sequin Collection-Tank dress
Scarf: [glow] Studio ~~DeLyn~~
Shoes: *YS&YS* Formentera Night Black
Bangless: *YS&YS* Bangles Black
Earrings: *YS&YS* Black Silver Earrings

Eat me...

Sim: Tempura Island

... and i forget to post the pics as i TP to another sim to lose myself again ...


Sea breeze

Skin: *YS&YS* Sunny - Reneè Rouge
Shape: *YS&YS* Pauline
Eye: *YS&YS* RealEyes Frozen
Hair: >TRUTH< Elle Cofee

Outfit

Dress: *BOOM* Tahiti Sweety (Sands) dress
Shoes: *YS&YS* Little Summer (GroupGift!!)
Bangless: *YS&YS* Bangles Black

SIM: Las Lagunas

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh, what a tease! What sims were you at??

Lourdes Denimore said...

The name of the sims?

Monicuzza Babenco said...

Ohhhh i've forgot the siiiiims!

i've add now :))

Elisabeth said...

You look great Moni. I love the outfit and the skins too! I also find myself spending hours exploring when I should be working. Ciao. :)