Sunday, April 19, 2009

Outfit Of The Day

Ok, the point is that I easily get lost around. I was working on the tanned version of the new skin, and I found myself having fun painting a sunburnt Odette, who shall have get asleep laying on the beach ...
So she turned out to be the new Update Group Gift: evidently it was now compulsory to get one of the fabolous latest realeses from Coco, and the bag from Courtisane I had been peeking already ten times, wondering about the color to choose. And of course the sunglasses .. and a skirt ... and on neck?? Yes something's needed on neck ... omg ... but how much did I spend today?!?!?

18 04 2009

Skin: *YS&YS* Odette SunBurnt GroupGift (New Groupgift!)
Shape:*YS&YS* Madeleine
Eye: *YS&YS* RealEyes Frozen
Hair:(P-K) Jessica bun-Capuccino
Top: Armidi Shop on-line - Hoja Top [Ajan Pink]
Skirt: *LeeZu Baxter* Dita Flexiskirt Monaco AdOn /pink
Pants: *LeeZu Baxter* Dita glitch pants /pink
Cardigan:*COCO* Cardigan Lace
Scarf: (P-K) Carre de soie Rose
Bag:*Courtisane*. Sacoche (Bag) Rom
Shoes: *GF* Strap Sandal "Floria" -Pink Tulip-
Sunglasses:Armidi Shop on-lineFi Umo Sunglasses
Bangles: *GF* Pink Tulip-

No comments: